Five good reasons for Interim Management during a business transformation
Interim Management is a temporary management solution that supports companies in transformation phases. Here are five reasons why the use of an interim manager is so important and necessary for a company in a transformation phase:
- A wealth of experience: Interim managers have usually already proven themselves in numerous projects in a managerial position and have mastered major challenges with strategic and operational brilliance. The highlight of using an interim manager is that he not only uses the expertise gained in the course of his career in your company, but also passes it on to your employees.
- Result orientation: The working method of the interim manager is result-oriented. His time with the company is limited and his mandate has one clear goal: to make your company a success. It doesn’t matter whether his job is to bridge a vacancy, a special project or optimization or restructuring measures.
- Crisis management: Interim managers are familiar with crises and can act quickly to keep the company on track. You can bridge temporary staff shortages and get projects that are running slowly back on track.
- Independence: Interim managers are independent of internal structures and can therefore act impartially. They bring a breath of fresh air into the company and can provide new impetus.
- Flexibility: Interim managers can be deployed flexibly and can react quickly to changes. You can bridge temporary bottlenecks or, if necessary, stay with the company for the long term.
Feel free to comment on your experiences with interim management in transformation processes.